Awards

Awards

Grab My Button

About Me

I am a full time teacher and mom of three. I love love love my job working with kids and am always looking for ways to keep my students filled with excitement for learning!


Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 31, 2012

January Currently

It is time to Link up with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for January Currently. 

I am feeling very blessed after this Christmas season is coming to an end.  We had great family gatherings, awesome meals, and very generous gift giving.  I have enjoyed my time off from school and it is rapidly coming to a close. 

I am hoping that each and every one of you had a fabulous holiday season and are recharged and ready for the school year to resume. 

6 comments:

  1. Love your blog - we have great taste! I might like the cold better if it would snow here. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm now following yours.

    ✞Heather
    Swinging Through Second Grade
    hdawntn@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is super cute! Thanks for sharing. I like your word - "hopeful" means a lot to me too. I'm your newest follower!

    Emily
    I Love My Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum...I brownie sounds good right now. Have a happy (and healthy) new year!

    Jennifer
    Elementary School Garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute blog! I love your word. I too need to remember to take care of myself. Sometimes it seems easier said than done! I am glad to have found your blog and have become your newest follower.

    Julie
    The Learning Lodge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! I am your newest follower. I found your blog through Farley's Currently Linky.
    Teresa
    Confessions of a Teaching Junkie
    Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! I hope everyone is healthy, too! Thank you for sharing, and I am looking forward to following and exploring your blog more. Happy New Year!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete