12. Favorite movie that you watched- I love watching movies. We have a tradition here at the ole homestead that Friday night is standard movie and pizza night. I will have to choose 2. My favorite date night movie is:
My favorite family night movie is:
11. Favorite TV series-This one is a tricky one because I love lots of different shows! If I have to pick just one I would have to go with Revenge. I love the idea of a girl training her whole life to seek revenge on the people who set up and ultimately caused the death of her father.
10. Favorite restaurant-I love the hibachi grill that we have. The name is Fuji. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it....yummy!
9. Favorite new thing that you tried-Blogging of course! I started this blog in 2012 and it has definitely been a learning experience. I have become so much more connected with other great teachers all around the country!
8. Favorite gift you got-Easy! My Keurig has been my most favorite gift that my wonderful family got me for Mother's Day. I use it every single day!
7. Favorite thing you have pinned-Oh man, this one is hard. I have pinned so many favorites I don't know if I can pick just one! I always love the funnies on Pinterest so I have to go with this one:
6. Favorite blog post-My favorite blog post...hmmmm...well I would have to say the one about the Liebster Award. It was my first award and it wasn't even given to me by my student teacher! Also because it took SOOOOO LONG to do so I was happy to finally post it!
5. Best accomplishment-My best accomplishment of 2012 was deciding to take the School Leader Licensure test. I studied night and day in every minute of my free time. I stayed up late night after night after night to prepare for the test. I took it and passed with an above average score and was very proud of myself!
4. Favorite picture-My favorite picture is one of my sweet sweet daughter at her birthday party. She had begged and begged for a unicorn cake and unicorn stompeez. When she opened the stompeez and I brought out her cake she just ran around and jumped with joy. This was one of the shots!
Pure joy over unicorn stompeez and a unicorn cake!
3. Favorite memory-My favorite memories are of our family game nights. We often have those kind of laughs that leave your belly sore the next day!
2. Goal for 2013-My goal for (hopefully sooner than 2013) is to get back into a routine of gyming it up on a regular basis!
1. One little word-What a neat idea. To sum it all up in one little word...