Awards

Awards

Grab My Button

About Me

I am a full time teacher and mom of three. I love love love my job working with kids and am always looking for ways to keep my students filled with excitement for learning!


Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Scientific Method Visual

So teaching the scientific method can be kind of wordy and boring sometimes.  So I decided to use this great technology tool that I just heard about to spruce things up a bit.  It's called Prezi.  WHERE HAVE I BEEN?  I love this Prezi thing.  Going to start using it more often!

Here is the link to my Scientific Method Prezi.  Hope you enjoy!

http://prezi.com/recommend/g5muiwztpf9c/






A big thank you to mellonheadz for the science clip art that you will see in the presentation!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Found your blog today, love it! I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    Jessica
    Learn, Play & Have Fun

    ReplyDelete