Awards

Awards

Grab My Button

About Me

I am a full time teacher and mom of three. I love love love my job working with kids and am always looking for ways to keep my students filled with excitement for learning!


Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Laughter, always the best medicine!

We have been hitting reading strategies pretty hard lately.  Making predictions should be one of the easiest, right?!?!  We had a little benchmark question on the last quiz that asked students to make a prediction about something that might happen at recess......I seriously was busting a gut while reading these.  Here are some of my favorites.  I just had to share!

" I may play with boys?"



"Everybody will go crazy!"

"There could be an earthquake."

"A kid might get in trouble."

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki! I am your newest follower, and a new 2nd grade blogger, myself! I also have three kiddos & a hubby! Does your daughter have red hair? I do, too! Your post made me laugh! Can't wait to read more! Please visit!
    Amy Howbert

    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy!! Sounds like we have a lot in common!!! My daughter does have red hair...thanks to her daddy! I am already addicted to your cute little blog!
      Thanks for following :)
      Nikki

      Delete
  2. Hi Nikki!

    Your students' predictions were precious! Thanks for sharing. :) I'm a new follower. Stop by for a visit sometime!

    Wendy

    Read with Me ABC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Wendy! I can't wait to jump over and check out your blog. So happy to have you!
      Nikki

      Delete