Awards

Awards

Grab My Button

About Me

I am a full time teacher and mom of three. I love love love my job working with kids and am always looking for ways to keep my students filled with excitement for learning!


Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Bad Case of Cause and Effect!

 We are learning about cause and effect this week in reading.   My student teacher found this great anchor chart on Pinterest (where else??).  We were brainstorming something really cute that we could do to further explain cause and effect to the kiddos.  Then we stumbled upon this very fun looking activity with the main character from the story A Bad Case of the Stripes by David Shannon on Mrs. Lemons blog!  Click here for the link to her activity.  I modified it a little bit and we are going to complete the activity later this week.  I can't wait to see how the kiddos do with it!  I'll post pics as soon as I can!

Here is the modified version of my sheet!



   

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute activity! Thanks for sharing it. Can't wait to check it out. I just started following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by!! So happy to have you :)

    ReplyDelete